Time ：8th, June,2017（Thursday）, 2:30-5:30 p.m
Titles of presentations & speakers：
1. 2:30-2:55 p.m Tokyo Institute of Technology, Materials Engineering Department Applied Chemistry, Prof.Hiroyuki Konno
Experience: He obtained his PhD from The University of Tokyo under the supervision of Professor Takeshi Kitahara and had been working as a post-doctoral fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology under the supervision of Professor Gregory C. Fu. His research is focused on novel transition-metal-catalyzed reactions and their application to organic synthesis.
Title: Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Reactions
2. 2:55-3:10 p.m Dalian University of Technology, School of Petroleum and Chemical Engineering, Ass.Prof Wanhui WANG
Title: Functionalized Transition-Metal Complexes for Hydrogen Storage
3. 3:10-3:35 p.m Nagoya University, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ass.Prof. Masatoshi Shibuya
Experience: He obtained his PhD from Tohoku University and had been working as a post-doctoral fellow at The Scripps Research Institute under the supervision of Professor K. C. Nicolaou. His research is focused on development of atom economical synthetic methods using main-group elements.
Title: Transition-Metal-Free Catalytic Systems for Electrophilic Functionalization of C-C Multiple Bonds
4. 3:35-3:50 p.m Dalian University of Technology, School of Life Science and Medicine, Dr. Yajun LIU
Title: Aliphatic Dithiol: A Novel Thiol Source for the Synthesis of Aryl Thiols
5. 4:00-4:25 p.m Yamagata University, Science & Engineering Department Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering faculty, Ass.Prof. Jinye Boxing
Experience: He obtained his PhD from Tohoku University under the supervision of Professor Kunio Ogasawara and had been working as a post-doctoral fellow at University of Pennsylvania under the supervision of Professor Amos B. Smith, III and Professor Ralph F. Hirschmann.
Title: Total Synthesis of Callipeltin B, Peptydyl Marine Natural Product
6. 4:25-4:40 p.m Dalian University of Technology, School of Petroleum and Chemical Engineering, Ass.Prof. Yang LI
Title: Theoretical Studies on Transition Metal-Catalyzed Cyclization Reaction
7. 4:40-5:05 p.m Japan Daicel Polymer Ltd. , Comprehensive Research Director & Innovation Center Director, Mr. Takahashi Ikuo
Title: Towards New Value and New Business Creation through Innovation
8. 5:05-5:30 p.m Japan Daicel Polymer Ltd., Organic Synthesis Branch Business Strategy Director, Dr. Lirui PAN
Title: Research and Development of Daicel Ltd. in China Business Markets
We are delighted to invite all teachers, graduates and undergraduates with concerned majors to join us for the symposium series!
Organization Administrations：School of Petroleum and Chemical Engineering、Division of Research Affairs